Colors is a feature in Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale that isn't all that new. It allows you to swap the color of your character. Most, if not all, fighters have these.
Explanation on Colors
Colors in Battle Royale are simple. Every character starts with 6 alts (including their original color). Then, after you use a character 10 times in Battle Mode, you can buy an "alternate" costume in the Battle Shop. This costume modifies the way a character looks, but not much else. Over time, more costumes may be able to be purchased as DLC.
Original Color Sets
- Fire Mario
- Blue Shirt, Red Overalls
- Yellow Shirt, Blue Overalls, a Wario-esque design
- Dark Brown Shirt, a tint lighter brown for the overalls
- Green Shirt, Blue Overalls
- Red Yoshi/Roshi
- Blue Yoshi
- Light Blue Yoshi
- Pink Yoshi
- Purple Yoshi
- Green cape, red armor, blue hair
- Blue cape, orange armor, red hair
- Red Cape, Red Armor, Black Hair
- Orange cape, Cyan Armor, Blue hair
- Cyan Cape, green armor, green hair
- Green Gustaff, Normal Outfit
- Blue Gustaff, blue jacket, orange pants/gloves
- Orange Gustaff, pink jacket, dark blue pants, orange gloves
- Dark Green Gustaff, white hair, red eyes (like Teisel's), green jacket/pants/gloves
- White Gustaff, black jacket, gray pants/gloves
- Gold Gustaff, Gold Hair, Silver pants, green gloves
Alternate Color Sets
- Mario wears the Racoon Suit from Super Mario Bros. 3; he has raccoon ears and a raccoon tail. His dash animation is changed, as well; Mario will extend his arms straight and run forward. This does nothing to affect his gameplay.
- Yoshi with an Egg Design (green and white spots). All moves involving eggs have Yoshi's on the eggs instead of green and white dots.
- Hector has a long, blue beard, and wears heavy, blue armor, like he does in Fire Emblem 6.
- Tron has on Mega Man Volnutt's armor, and her hairstyle is the same as his. Her Servbot is dressed like Data.