As of Tier List 3, Peach is ranked 20th of 22. She's balanced in the bad way: She doesn't excel at any area, and while she can claim to not fail in any area, that's a lie. Her ground game has been improved, but the improvement was so minor; her air game has been nerfed due to slightly decreased floating time and yet that's been destroyed. Your only hope of winning with Peach is abusing your very good set of Final Smashes. About the only character she can beat with ease is Pichu.
Pros and Cons
- Fsmash is stronger.
- Ground priority increased.
- Dtilt can spam up to 40% on lights, 60% on heavies.
- Fair is weaker.
- Floating time decreased.
- Hitbox on her moves is slightly decreased.
All the same. Her Rtaunt now has her doing the motion of her Ultimate Smash "Wish", but not actually doing it.
- Her overall priority is increased.
- Dtilt spam has changed.
- Her Fmash is stronger.
- Her Fair is weaker, but not much.
- Floating time is decreased.
All the same.
- Final Smash: Peach Blossom. The same.
- Battle Attack: Girl Power!. Peach raises her arm and cheers. She then stops. It may not seem like much, but her attacks are now 1.5x stronger than they originally were. Her floating time is increased, and her air game is faster. It's a very nice Battle Attack.
- Ultimate Smash: Wish. Performed by pressing Special with 5 gauges.
This is a counter-attack. When special is pressed, Peach goes into a praying position. If she is hit, then the opponent will freeze. Peach then raises her arm and points upward, as her opponent floats into the air. She spins her finger around, and then launches the opponent away. Overall, this deals 110%.
A VERY nice Ultimate Smash. Seeing as how it's a counter, you can just pull it out of the blue. It comes out on Frame 0, after all. The damage is nice, and it looks very nice. One of the best in the game.